اِنَّ اللّٰہَ لایُغَیِّرُ مَا بِقَوْمٍ حَتّٰی یُغَیِّرُوا مَا بِأنفُسِہِمْ الرعد
worked from 1992 to 2014 ,printer publisher and editor of urdu daily and hindi magazine ( 2016) founded BANAT with seniour fiction writer Mohtarma Nigar Azim( OCT.2017)
I always find immense pleasure in sharing my thoughts through my write-ups. It is a very old saying that “A pen is mightier than the sword” and I will keep on proving it to my readers through my write-ups.
میرا طریق امیری نہیں غریبی ہے
خودی نہ بیچ غریبی میں نام پیدا کر
(ڈاکٹر اقبال )
After-School Academy is a supplement tool for school-going children specially for rural pupil.We help children develop fundamental academic and life skills needed for them to effectively gather, reflect upon, understand, discuss, create and express ideas that are of value to them and to the world. Children have unique personalities and varying intelligence that need to be nurtured and supported, rather than just standardized and optimized.
Rural Volunteers Centre is committed towards promoting self-sustaining development initiatives, determined by people’s needs, choices and priorities and capitalizing on local skills and resources.The OBJECTIVES of RVC mainly focus on promoting appropriate technology, creating opportunities and spaces for learning through practices to the local people, value addition to the traditional livelihood practices, educating policy and promoting advocacy works .
RIGHT TO EDUCATION ( Free and Compulsory Education (RTE) Act, 2009 )
The RTE Act provides for the:
Honest and transparent
The inception and existence of RVC is to work for the community i.e. we have choose a path where our identity is our work not we (the human being). We deeply feel as our existence and identity is determined by our works we should be honest and transparent with our works (performing honestly to our fullest potentiality as well as expressing honestly our performances and limitations) to ourselves as well to others.
• Live and work in close proximity with the rural community.
• Create a space for creative and constructive personal growth - not discriminating against caste, religion or political thinking.
• Ensure gender equality within the organization.
• Judge the worth of people by their willingness and ability to learn - not by their paper qualifications.
• Believe in the law of the land and have a commitment towards social justice through non-violent means.
• Have respect for collective, traditional knowledge, beliefs, wisdom and practices of the community.
• Set a personal example in adhering to the code of conduct.